Thursday 19 May 2011

Britain Does Variety

Hey everyone in my last post, I said I would be talking about something called "Britain Does Variety" and its time to reveal all on what that exactly means.



Britain Does Variety is a nationwide competition to find the UK's best variety act, from jugglers to jazz players, singers to swordsmen, the competition to anyone, so me thinking "Why not?" went along on St George's Day to the final auditions, which were in Aldershot (lucky for me), I did my routine, but was so nervous I had to leave early during the judges comments and was ill. I was able to return to hear the rest of their comments, with thankully were very nice and positive. However I still had the agonising wait to hear if I got though, thankfully it was good news and made it to the South East Regional Final.

I will be competing on Saturday and very much looking foward to it, I shall be competing against 24 other variety acts all hoping for a spot in the Grand Final whilst shall be on the 11th June in Kettering, I have no idea what to expect, but got my friends coming along, hoping they shall be very loud (hint hint :P) and supportive, if I make the final I don'ty know how I'll react, all I know got to go though the stress all over again.
Well heres hoping I do well and stay tuned for Monday when I'll post the results of the evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment